Weekly Golf Camps
Juniors from all around the world attend Premier Golf Academy Summer Schools because they want to train with other juniors who aspire to be great and work with a team who has trained and developed some of the best juniors and professionals in the game.Following the same philosophy as our Full-Time Junior Program, Weekly Golf Camps at the Premier Golf Academy allow students to experience what it’s like to train in our Full-Time Junior Program.
Weekly training encompasses Premier Golf Academy’s five areas of specialized and individualized training:
– Technical Training
– Mental Training
– Fitness & Athletic Development Training
– Strategy & On-Course Training
– Personal Growth & Leadership Training
Once students arrive, they are evaluated individually, allowing us to create a one of a kind training plan for each student. Within a small group setting, students train, working through their development plans with the PGA team on a daily basis. Students also receive weekly evaluations and one on one instruction time each week in our high tech center. Our training follows a progress training model. Each week you stay builds on the previous weeks training ensuring maximum improvement. The longer you stay in the program the greater the result.
When your child stays 2 weeks or more they will have the opportunity to travel with our team and compete in Junior Tournaments. This is a great opportunity for them to learn what it is like to prepare and compete in USA golf. For older children wishing to pursue a University career it is vital that they establish a record of competition in the USA and make the contacts they will need to pursue a university golf scholarship.
- We help students to Mentally, Physically, and Emotionally prepare for events
- We help students to create Course Management Plan and set goals
- We help students build player profile and meet college coaches
- We do Post Tournament Review and Improvement Plan
PGA Junior Development Tour (12 & under) – 9 hole beginner level
Future Champions Tour (8 to 18 years old) – 18 hole intermediate to advance
PGA Players Tour (12 to 18 years old) – 18-36 hole Championship Events
AJGA Tour (12 to 18 years old) – 36-72 hole Elite Level Events
- Tournament Entry Fee is extra
- Tournament Preparations and daily coaching is in place of normal training schedule